Kinesis Advantage2 Quiet LF Ergonomic Keyboard (KB600LFQ)
About this item
- Contoured ergonomic shape proven to increase comfort and productivity: patented design features split key wells with concave shape, thumb keys, orthogonal layout, 20 degrees of tenting, and integrated Palm Supports with cushioned palm pads.
- Genuine Cherry mechanical switches for premium typing feel and performance with less noise: Cherry MX “Silent” Red mechanical switches feature a low activation force, linear feel and are rated for 50M key presses . Function row features new Cherry ML mechanical switches.
- Full onboard programmability with the Driverless Smart Set engine: custom layouts in QWERTY or Dvorak, on-the-fly macro recording, one-touch key remapping, Windows, Mac, and PC modes, settings saved to keyboards 4MB flash memory, and the Smart Set app GUI for Windows.
- Plug-and-play with all major operating systems: Windows 7-10, Mac OS X, Linux, Chrome.
- 3 year manufacturer’s : buy with confidence knowing that KINESIS engineers all our products in the USA to the highest standards and stands behind them 100 percent since 1992.