Spanish for Kids: 10 First Reader Books with Online Audio and 100 Words and Phrases (Beginning to Learn Spanish) Set 1 by Language Together
Spanish for Kids Set 1 Is a Motivating Set of First Little Spanish Books for Kids Who Are Beginning to Learn Spanish. Developed with Teachers, the Unique Spot Color Immersion Method Combines Picture Cues, Simple Sentences, Repetition, Humor and Context in Just One Line of Text per Page to Help Beginners Learn Basic Concepts Faster. Children Proudly Finish Reading Their First Book, Then All 10, an Accomplishment that Builds Confidence and Motivates Them to Continue Learning Spanish. Kids Learn the Correct Pronunciation Listening to The Online Audio Narration by A Native Speaker. Set 1 Features:
- 10 Easy Spanish Readers, Each 16 Pages
- One Line of Spanish Text per Page with A Repetition Structure
- Access to The Online Audio Narration Using the Web Address/url in The Books (stream Online or Download the Mp3)
- English Translation at The Back
- Bilingual Spanish-English Word Chart on The Inside Cover
- 32 Activity Sheets (downloadable Pdf) for Fun Practice
The 10 Books: Family, Animals, Clothing, Colors, Face/body, Fruit, Numbers, Shapes, Snacks and Toys. the Vocabulary Choice Was Reviewed by Teachers/editors.
Why Parents and Teachers Love Language Together®:
- Award-Winning Readers. Children Lose Interest in Workbooks and Flash Cards with No Context but Learn Naturally with Stories. Beautifully Illustrated by Geisel Honor Winner Nancy Meyers.
- Confidence-Builder. Kids Proudly Say, “i Read These Little Stories on My Own–in Spanish!” a Fun, Non-Intimidating Way to Begin Spanish Learning for Kids in Pre-K, Kindergarten and Early Elementary.
- Supports Different Learning Styles. Visual and Auditory Learners Easily Learn Words Reinforced by Picture Cues and Audio.
- Teaches Critical Language Skills. Complements Any School or Homeschool Curriculum for Spanish Learning for Kids.
More: spanish for Kids Set 2